Thursday 23 June 2011

Cross Country

Cross Country 

On the 10th of June 2011 Devon .G , Kaitlyn .M , Jaidene . M , Jack . W , Thomas . W , Liam . S , Ben . C , Sean . F and I went to the Southland cross coutry in Otautau . I was really proud about how everyone ran . Because it wasn't a flat sort of cross country it was a real one, up and down through creeks and trees. It was on a cold frosty day, with no sun and fog all around. My goal was to come better than 5th that's where I came last year and now I came 4TH so I was pleased.




                                                                               OSCAR

1 comment:

  1. It was an awesome day Oscar and you really did yourself proud. See me on Friday and I will forward you the group picture I have of your team so you can add onto this post.

    ReplyDelete