Thursday 24 November 2011

Camp

Day One / We went for a hike in the bush and I slipped and nearly fell in to the bush bellow. When we came back we dried our shoes and socks and went out to play rugby.

Day Two / We went first to do the Tyrolean Traverse , second the orienteering/out door cooking , third we did the horizontal bungee/archery,fourth we did the rafting.I'll tell you a little bit about the rafting well we went rafting today and it was cold and the rapids were big it was very fun.

Day Three / We did climbing, low ropes course/ABL, air rifle shooting/bivvy building and abseiling. I'll tell you about the abseiling it was so steep I had butter flys in my stomach. When we did it I went very fast and it was so cool.

Day Four/ We cleaned up and had a scavenger hunt we had lunch at Otautau at holt park and came down the mud slide on the hill I passed my dad at Thornbury and we went home.


                                                                 OSCAR

No comments:

Post a Comment